Parent Coaching &
Counselling for Women
In Sydney, Australia
Hi, I’m Janice. I’m a Parent Coach and a Counsellor.
I will help you find solutions to the challenges of parenting so you will feel less stress and anxiety and be more confident, calm and in control.
My coaching sessions are tailored just for you, it’s not a ‘one size fits all’ approach.
Do you wish to:
• strengthen your relationship with your child?
• feel confident as a mum?
• manage the difficult behaviour and stop the daily struggles?
• move from chaos to calm?
• stop the tantrums, grumbling and complaining?
• help your children regulate their emotions?
• have more fun with your kids?
• break patterns from the past?
You are the expert on your child. You know your child best and I will support you to be the mum you want to become.
With 20 years experience helping mums manage their child’s emotions and behaviour, I will guide and support you as you navigate the ups and downs of motherhood. You will gain practical tips, tools and strategies to build a secure relationship with your children.
My sessions will help you achieve increased wellbeing, improved self-confidence and create meaningful change within yourself and in your relationships.
I provide a confidential and safe space where you will be supported in a warm, compassionate and non-judgemental way.
Appointments are in-person, online or phone. No referral is needed.
FREE 20 minute consultation to see how I can help you.
Call 0404 871 195, or email me
• managing anxiety
• grief and loss
• women’s wellbeing
• stress management
• managing life transitions
Additional Professional Experience
• Delivered a wide range of parent workshops
• Facilitated ADHD workshops for parents
• Led therapeutic groups
• Aspergers support group for parents
Other Training & Professional Development
• Trauma and Brain Development workshop
• Attachment Across the Lifespan
• Living with Teenagers
• Mindfulness Unpacked
• Parenting Children with ADHD
• Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
• Adult Grief – Counselling Below the Surface
• Children, Grief and Self Esteem
• Narrative Therapy – Ideas and Practices
• Solution Focussed Brief Therapy
“Janice was a God send!
She’s very calm, knowledgeable, understanding and full of great tips and tricks for me to deal with my teenagers!
Will definitely be using her again to help
me through these years.”
~ NSW Australia